Autor Tema: Doubts and Questions - Inexinferis 容volution GO  (Le獮o 1016 veces)

admin

• Visitante
Doubts and Questions - Inexinferis 容volution GO
« : agosto 30, 2014, 03:34:33 pm »
In this thread you can raise doubts and questions, they will be added to this message to create a FAQ.

this hack works with 64-bit?

Yes, the cheat works on windows 7 64 bits, for Windows 8 and 10 you need to apply a system patch...

To use it on Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 64 bits you need to do is this: open the iApp, in the menu will appear an option "Tools" where you will find a "PatchGuard" Option (This menu only will appear if your system si compatible), then clicking will show a dialogue where you need to click "patch", if the patch could apply correctly it will ask you to restart the PC, when you restart, in the boot menu will appear a choice with the text [iApp] you need to select that option to boot (only when you want to use the cheat), then you could use it normally as in 32 bits.

One question, I buy the cheat .. and then change my pc, I can use the cheat on the other pc or only work on the first pc ..

As it says in the post to buy, the cheat is protected by hardware, once activated on a PC, only work on that PC.

if I install the cheat on my pc and then I have to format, installing back it will work?

The protection is for hardware, while not changing your hard drive, your motherboard or something physical from your PC, there is no problem, you can format each time you want and even change OS without problems ...

can you spend your msn I want to ask you some questions about the cheat?

there are no pre-sales support, only post-sales, to post questions you have this forum.

I bought the cheat, how I use it?

Open the iApp, go to the IR Cheat tab and click "Play", open game ... in the console will appear keys to access the menu and options (to know what each menu item is, follow the post: Inexinferis evolution - Settings).

I bought the cheat and it gave to me but I have a problem, What I do?

Send me a private message with an explanation of your problem and the times when you connect to coordinate (DON'T LEAVE ME PRIVATE MESSAGES OR POST IN THE FORUM ONLY TELLING "I HAVE PROBLEMS" BECAUSE I'M NOT CLAIRVOYANT).

I took the PC to a technician and now it refuse the license!

If the technician told you that there was a damage device and hem had to change it is very probably that hwid is not equal anymore (for which the license is invalid [since unfortunately there is no real way to prove it]), now if the technically not say anything and the cheat rejected your license is because the technical changed something in the hw, so the problem would be with that person.

is this cheat EAC compatible? (Easy Anti Cheat)

no, it's not.

S2

PS: WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS I NOT CONNECT! so that the support (shipping, etc..) only in weekdays!

PS2: THERE ARE NO CHANGES! If you buy Revolution you can not change it for sXeMu, look what you buy!

PS3: For a updated list of doubt's and questions please read: Dudas y Consultas - Inexinferis 容volution GO (You can translate it using Google Translate)
« 犋tima Modificaci鏮: enero 02, 2017, 05:16:34 pm por Karman »